tirsdag 17. juni 2008

School n' stuff

I wasn’t actually going to start my voyage into the world of blogging until I moved out from my mothers’ basement (yes that does sound pathetic doesn’t it) and all the way over to Dublin. Which is going to be a great experience, for then 19 year old me from a small Norwegian town, studying to become the greatest journalist ever! THEN I’ll be able to write a proper and interesting journal here. Right now my life is just as interesting as a frozen bag of peas. No, a bag of frozen peas probably has more fun than me. With all the freezing and stuff. But right now I’m bored and inspired to write, so…. I decided to start boring you a little earlier than planned.

School is soon over and I couldn’t be happier about this… Well I could, but I don’t think it’s likely that I suddenly win a couple of million euro and end up not having to take up a big loan for school. I’m getting a summer job and everything, hoping this will make my life a little easier. But right now I don’t really have anything to do, so I do as every other abnormal girl with nothing to do during her day off does… I start working on my homework! Don’t worry, I didn’t sit down and start solving difficult mathematic equations. I’m thinking about an idea for what to do in this school assignment for tomorrow. We’re supposed to either; take a picture (keeping in our mind that this is the last picture we can take), or we’re supposed to make the ugliest cd cover ever. ¨I’m going for number one. But what would I take a picture of if it had to be my last ever. And why would it have to be my last one ever? I have no idea what to do, so I’m sitting here, stuffing my face with pizza and hoping that the answer will pop up by itself… It’s going to be a camera day tomorrow anyways.

I should probably stop with these ravings soon I might confuse you. And I have so much to do… Well not really but I have a phone call to make and I have to check if I got my toefl test answers. So, talk to you later!

Ingen kommentarer: