fredag 22. august 2008

so much to do Oo

I know I said I would tell you all about my trip to Bulgaria:P But well, the only thing we really did do was drink, drink, drink XD It was a lot of fun, almost like a dream. Being there with Mark made it all alot better. But now i've been stressed all the time Oo And the good dream days are over,I'm leaving my safe little haven in Haugesund to go out and explore the new world. I've had the goodbye party with all my friends. I'm almost finished packing the things that will be sent over after I arrive in Ireland. And I said goodbye to my aunt. I just miss packing the things I'm bringing over now, but have to wait till sunday for when Mark comes over. He's coming over to help me bring everything back to Ireland^^
We got ourself a house^^ One of those cute little cottages that you always see in movies. I've always wanted to live in one of those and now my dream comes through^^ School is soon starting:P Yay^^ And Mark is taking the offshore course so that it's easier for him to get a job. We're really growing up here now. I'm looking forward to moving, but at the same time I'm not that happy about leaving my mother. We've always had a really tight connection and now we're going to be in two different countries Oo But she's coming over to visit me and I'll be home for christmas. I said I'd put out a picture from Bulgaria, And I'm going to do that to... There's so much to tell, but I guess I'll just have to write another blog tomorrow and write the rest then. My life is going through a lot of changes, hopefully everything's going to work out fast enough for me to enjoy growing up to XD

Ingen kommentarer: