mandag 8. september 2008

Moved in, but still stressing

I won't put out any pictures of the house here yet, but you can find them on my bebo account. They'll soon be put up at facebook too. I've been stressing about school and loans and everything for the last week, and things are first coming together now. Hehe, the worst part was leaving my mother. I miss her so much:( The house is great and I love Ireland, but I really miss my mum.

The people over here are so friendly, and in two days I'm going into Dublin to find my school. And while I'm there I'm going to talk to the international assistant so that I canfind out how to get a visa and everything. Soon I'll actually be able to calmdown.

Watched wrestling till five o'clock in the morning. It was great,Matt Hardy won the belt^^ But so did Jericho, and he so didn't deserve it cause HBK had just beaten him half to death for hitting his wife. It was soo much fun. I love wrestling.

Well time to go now. I'll putout pictures as soon as possible

Ingen kommentarer: