søndag 19. oktober 2008

Starting a new blog, but not leaving this one XD

I have a school project on so have to start a new blog and I might win an ipod XD
I'll put the adress up after the assignment is done, cause.. Have to keep my identity secret! Mwahaha!

Miss Norway, miss my friends.. Does anyone want to come over to Ireland and have a mad night out? The good news is that my mum is coming over in three weeks! I have to show her around and let her see Ireland, she's never been to Ireland before.

Might not be going on an interrail since Egypt is seeming more and more like the place for me. But that's too early to tell allready. I'll find out more about that later. When I do I'll tell you all.
Even though I don't really think anyone reads this. I just write this for fun, and well.. So someone can read it, sometimes...

Ah well, no other news really. Nothing special to talk about so I guess this will be all I'll write for now. I'll keep you up to date.

Love from Ireland!!!

Ingen kommentarer: