onsdag 9. juli 2008

GCD here I come!

I got accepted to GCD! Leila’s going to Ireland! I’m starting school the 8’Th of September, to study 3 years at Griffith College. After that I’ll have a BA in journalism^^ I’m so happy and exited, there’s so much to be done! I have to get a student loan so I can pay the tuition fee of 9300 euros, and I have to pack.. I can’t bring all my books so I have to get some boxes to store them in. I’ve already cleaned out my closet and thrown away all the clothes that are somewhat ruined and put away some clothes that I can give to the second hand shop in town, Fretex. But there’s still so much to do, and I don’t even have any money saved up for when I’m going over. I’m going to get a part time job over there somewhere so that I can survive… It’s going to be the first time, but after some time things might go smoother.

Mark has been looking around for a house or apartment for us to live in. As I have told you earlier we’re planning to move in with one of Marks friends and his girlfriend, it’s cheaper that way. He just looked at a little cottage with two double bedrooms and a huge garden and everything! It’s in Portarlington where Mark is from, right next to the train station. It takes me approximately an hour to get to Dublin and school with the train from there, but then again it’s a lot cheaper then getting an apartment in Dublin. And another good thing is that the place is near his parents, which is good if we need help of some kind^^ I’ll write more later, right now I can’t even see straight, I’m so happy! I’ll update later tonight!

Update: I just finished applying for a study loan ansd some scolarships. Atleast I've done a little. Hehe^^ Well bed time now^^ Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite:P

Ingen kommentarer: