tirsdag 8. juli 2008

Lost little kitty

So something happened today after all... While me and my mum were watching TV this little kitten was dropped into our lap by my stephfather. Apparently the cat had ran past him inside when he opened the door to go out and smoke. She's not old at all... Probably just 8-10 weeks old. She is just so adorable and when me and my mother saw this little creature our heart just melted, we fed it and gave it water but we knew we couldn't keep it because of our own cat. So we went out to look for its owner. After walking a little we ended up at a friend of my mothers to ask him if he knew where the kitten belonged. Sadly he didn't, but luckily he agreed to give the little girl a place to stay until we found out where she belongs. The sad part of this story is that the kitten might not have a home. In these vacation times many people just let their cats out thinking they can fend for themselfes our hoping they will find a new home. We found out that the cat has been out for a few days and has been on many peoples doors over the last two days, atleast, and there's no posters anywhere.

Tomorrow we're going to hang up some posters hoping we can find the owners of this adorable little cat. But if we can't then I think my mothers friend will keep the little angel. Here's the picture we're going to use for the posters.. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever? And she's so happy and loves to play. And she's allready housetrained so we know that she used to have a home anyways. I just love that little spot on her nose^^ I wish I could keep her! But I'm moving to Dublin so I guess I just have to find a cat there:P And people... If you get a cat, please try to keep him inside for a while! He has to get used to your house before he can find his way home! And get your cats marked, there's tons of ways to do this and this makes it easier to find the owner of the cat. If you want to own an animal, like this little cutie under here, make sure your up for the task of taking care of it!

Ingen kommentarer: