fredag 4. juli 2008

Summer lovin'

The sun is out at the temprature is rising! I love it! Today me and Mark met up with lena and had a couple of beers down by the shore. Me with my new bob-like haircut and Mark celebrating his last day of work here in Norway. For now anyways. Tomorrow we're going to Stavanger for a short shopping spree and just to do something special since it's his last day here.

Yeah, Mark's leaving Haugesund on Sunday. He's going back to Ireland for Oxegen, the festival I've been talking about. But luckily I'll see him again really soon because Bulgaria is only a few weeks away. We're leaving for Sunny Beach on the twenty-third pf july (yes I had to write it in letters XD). I just can't wait to go back to Bulgaria again! That's where I first met Mark and all his crazy Irish friends. The sun is shining, the beach is lovely and the alcohol is really cheap! I'm going to have the time of my life (or something else less sappy and used up).

So back to other issues, I'm collecting music for an mp3 player that we're bringing over. This thing has everything and we were thinking of using it for the evenings before we go out. Just to sit down a little and relax with a refreshing beer or something at the balcony. But I'm out of summersongs. If you have any ideas tell me! This is actually my mothers mp3 and she'll be using it for books and stuff to so I don't really want to put anything to rocky into it. But any suggestions are welcome. I NEED HELP!
Thank you for everything, you've been a wonderful audience!

Ingen kommentarer: