tirsdag 8. juli 2008

Toefl test! I'm an englisk jinius! XD

I just got my toefl test grades online and I rule! I got a 111 points out of 120! That means that I got way much more than needed to get into Griffith so I am great XD I got right under 30 on each part, reading, writing, listening and speaking^^ So I am a genious. Oh I means jinius XD

The Toefl (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) test is an international english test needed if you're going to study outside of your own country... I took the IBT test (internet-based-test) and feel good about what I got^^ Had to go to Bergen though and pay 800 kr (100 euro) for the test, but it was worth it:D Yay for grades! Now I just have to wait to get the paper version so that I can send this to Griffith too..^^

The kitty update for today is that we got the posters out around the neighbourhood today. So now pictures of the little beauty is everyewhere^^ She's still over at my mothers friend and think she likes it there.. She's getting gourmet food^^ She's luckier than me, but then again she's a little princess^^

Ingen kommentarer: