torsdag 3. juli 2008

Not on alot because of stupid lap top

I can't really update this blog all the time anymore cause my stupid lap top charger has stopped working and since I can't find the papers I need I have to save up money to buy one instead of getting one for free!

News isn't much. Still looking for a job which isn't going so well. Soon Bulgaria^^ I can't wait! And I think me and my missus have found out how to fix the living arangements when we move to Dublin. Me and Mark are going to move in with another couple, friends of his that I know. And this will make it cheaper and stuff^^ Cheap is good^^ Mark is going to keep working on a rotation in Norway. For example; he'll work two weeks and be home in Ireland for three. It's really well paid and we're going to need the money. I'm going to study to become a journalist at Griffith and I'll find a part time job for evenings and weekends. Who knows, I might have to be a bar maid XD

My toefl grades are still no where to be seen, but today I'm atleast sending the rest of my extra papers over to Ireland. And I'm also going to fix my hair! When I've done this I'll put up a picture here^^ Time for something new, something different than black on the top red underneath. I'll talk to you later ppl! Bah buh

Ingen kommentarer: